How To Purchase & Download eBooks from the Signature site:
Please note the format the eBook is available in (ePub, Mobi) and ensure your reading device supports that format before purchasing. All eBooks from Signature Editions can be read on popular ereading devices which support the ePub or Mobi format and also on both Mac and Windows computers.
- 1. Go to the main book page of the title you wish to purchase.
- 2. Add the eBook option to your shopping cart and go to the checkout.
- 3. Payment can be made with either PayPal or a credit card.
- 4. Once the payment transaction is completed, you will receive an order # and a code, and you will be automatically redirected to the Signature web site — to a page that shows your transaction details.
- 5. Click the Download button to download the ePub file to your device.
- 6. Please take note of the instruction — "If you have purchased a digital book, please download it below. Do not close this page until you have downloaded all your purchased digital books." If you close the page before you complete the download, you cannot return to download at a later time.
- 7. You will also receive an email that confirms your purchase.
We encourage you to buy books from your local bookstore, which should be able to provide you with any of our books. If the title you’re looking for isn’t in stock, you can ask your bookseller to place a special order for you. All you need to order a book is the ISBN.
Other Ways to Order
1 - Directly from Signature Editions:
- Use the new shopping cart on our web site (it's the easiest and our favourite)
- Send us an e-mail at our orders email address
- Send us a fax to: Order Department, Signature Editions, 204-779-6970
- Phone us at: 204-779-7803
- Mail us an order to: Signature Editions, P.O. Box 206, RPO Corydon, Winnipeg, MB, R3M 3S7
If e-mailing, faxing, phoning or snail-mailing, be sure to provide book titles and quantities, your name, phone number and a shipping address. Payments should be made with a cheque or money order payable to Signature Editions. If you wish to use a credit card or PayPal, you must order through the web site shopping cart as we do not process credit card transactions through the press. Your order will be delivered by Canada Post. Please allow 3 to 4 weeks delivery time for all shipments. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the books in good condition within 10 days for a full refund.
Please note that the following shipping and handling charges apply to all orders:
- 1 - 3 books, add $6.00 shipping
- 4 - 6 books, add $8.00 shipping
- 7 - 9 books, add $10.00 shipping
GST: Canadian residents are charged 5% GST.
2 - From an on-line bookseller:
- Chapters & Indigo On-Line: chapters.indigo.ca
- Amazon.ca: www.amazon.ca (for customers in Canada)
- Amazon.com: www.amazon.com (for customers outside of Canada)
3 - From our distributor:
University of Toronto Press
5201 Dufferin Street, North York, ON, M3H 5T8
Phone: 416-667-7791, or toll-free: 1-800-565-9523
Fax: 416-667-7832, or toll-free: 1-800-221-9985
We are represented to the trade by the Literary Press Group of Canada Sales Force. Please contact our sales rep in your area.
Sales & Marketing Manager, National Accounts
#501 –192 Spadina Avenue
Toronto, ON M5T 2C2
Phone: (416) 483-1321 x 3
Fax: (416) 483-2510
BC, Alberta & the Territories
Sales Rep: Taryn Boyd
Phone: (778) 237-1481
Fax: (604) 563-4063
Manitoba, Saskatchewan & the Libraries
Sales Rep: Lisa Pearce
Phone: (204) 489-4409
Fax: (204) 487-4036
Toronto, Southwestern & Northern Ontario
Sales Rep: Scott Fraser
Phone: (416) 483-1321 x 4
Fax: (416) 483-2510
Eastern Ontario, Quebec & Atlantic Canada
Sales Rep: Jacques Filippi
Phone: (450) 716-1321
Fax: (450) 716-1321
Buying Books Down Under
Bowling Pin Fire and selected other titles are available at the following stores in Australia:
The Bookshop Darlinghurst
Better Read Than Dead
Hares and Hyenas
Electric Shadows Bookstore
If the title you’re looking for is not in stock, you can ask your bookseller to place a special order for you. All you need to order a book is the ISBN.